We are always looking for people who can add value to our fantastic environment at Mokolodi Backpackers.
Areas for volunteer work/projects are:
- Business management and systems development.
- Financial planning and book keeping.
- Staff development.
- Managing & updating of our presence on the WWW and SEO.
- Marketing in general and social media marketing.
- Building projects, general upkeep and maintenance.
- Art and making our backpackers WOW.
- Landscaping and gardening.
- Any skill which you want to promote.
Duration of projects:
- 7 to 30 Days, 8:00 to 15:00.
Starting date & time span:
- It can start at any date, based on mutual agreement with our admin.
- Each project has a deadline.
- Project must run uninterrupted.
We offer in return:
- Free accommodation in a serviced room, in the main building at the Backpackers.
- Breakfast (a choice of cereals) and dinner (what the staff cook for the day).
- Great environment.
Who do we want?
- Highly passionate folks. Very talented in his or her area of expertise.
- People who are creative, result oriented and self-motivated, and
- Dedicated to the completion of the project.
How to proceed?
- Market yourself by stating your strengths and the contribution you can make towards the success of the project (in one paragraph). Clearly state what you can contribute.
- Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also state when you wish to start with the project.
Want more info?
- Send a mail with your questions to email@example.com
Contact Mokolodi Backpackers
Gaborone Botswana: Booking office:
+267 74 11 1165 (Local 74 11 1165)
South Africa: Booking office:
+27 72 043 6255 (Local 072 043 6255)
Gaborone: Backpackers office:
+267 74 11 1164 (Local 74 11 1164)
Address: Plot 86, Mokolodi, Gaborone, Botswana
Latitude D M S: -24° 44’ 26.13” Longitude D M S: 25° 49’ 41.41”
Reception is open 7 am – 9:30 pm (07:00-21:30).
Check In Time: From 2 pm & Check Out Time: Before 11 am
(a late check-in can be arranged)
Connect via WhatsApp